Freelance cad Home page
Is it right to say you are a manufacturer, an entrepreneur, a student or a freelance cad designer like myself? Is it also true that you are in need of 2D CAD and 3D cad files like step, dxf, dwg, stl, obj, svg, eps and word processing files for manufacturing, documentation, research and presentation? If these are true, would you mind sharing with a freelance cad designer details of your needs? I usually receive from clients sketches with measurements and reference image ( Inventwithcad gives support on ideas research and development for CAD file production for manufacturing, presentation and documentation). Receiving details from clients helps convey his/her ideas which is later on implemented in respective freelance cad work/designs.
Would you like to see the CAD freelancer’s workflow? This is a proven method that I have used to deliver 49 clients’s work successfully ( This keeps increasing, I started this blog with 35 and you will find my work history link at the end of this page) as a freelance cad designer. May I share with you the freelance cad designer’s work flow?
CAD FREELANCER WORK FLOW
From my experience as a freelance cad designer, the following work flow has proven to be the best method of engagement for client and cad freelancer work relation. It is this same work flow I have applied continuously for successful work delivery. This is how it goes:
- You send me a message of your need along with Job description (this can include text, sketches and measurements, reference images and any other relevant information).
- In few hours I will reply to your message, informing you of delivery time and cost of implementation.
- Freelance CAD services is either per hour or on fixed price.
- Making payment signifies the beginning of the project. I currently accept payments via a link from payoneer.com.
- Payment is made by Client, I get job done and make delivery in your preferred file format(s). (as indicated in your job details).
- You check the delivered work and I wait for your feedback.
- A satisfactory work assessment from client will indicate finished/completed work.
- After this, we can talk about more work.
I have applied the above work flow to 49 previous successful projects. Some of these projects can be found at www.pph.me.tajudeen (what previous clients are saying) . If you are interested in working with us or you have one or more clarifications that yo want us to answer to Please contact us via email@example.com and we will get in touch in few hours. You may also like to check out the about page to see what previous clients are saying regarding our services.
I look forward to working with you.